We require a friendly, people-person with proven sales experience and sound automotive knowledge to join our growing business. We are looking for a seasoned professional with a background in 4WD’s and aftermarket 4WD accessories or a motor mechanical enthusiast with advanced sales experience to join a busy team of 4WD specialists.
4×4 FNQ is an independent spare parts, mechanical workshop and motor vehicle recycler specialising in 4WD’s new and used parts for customers across Far North QLD. We have been in operation since 1998.
Our spare parts and mechanical workshop is based in the Tolga Industrial Estate in the heart of the Atherton Tablelands, between Atherton and Tolga. We operate 5 days a week and Saturday mornings.
We require a Full Time, Experienced, Spare Parts Interpreter to join our busy and growing business. The role will focus on sale and distribution of vehicles parts and accessories and report directly to the Managing Director and work with the dispatch and workshop teams to provide retail sales, ordering and supply services to our range of retail, government, commercial, trade, mining, and agricultural customers.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will show a genuine interest in the motor industry and will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous retail sales and sales support experience
- Ability to assist customers with general parts knowledge interpretation
- General and broad knowledge of automotive parts
- Cover all aspects of the sales process, through to after-sales service
- Preparing sales, purchase orders and quotes
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills:
- An impeccable phone manner
- Confident interaction and communication with retail customers
- Reply to email inquiries relating to sales and support
- Sound computer skills with accurate data entry
- Sound understanding of goods receivable and sales invoicing processes
- Picking orders as invoiced for counter sales, deliveries and online orders and dispatch.
This role will focus primarily on retail sales and will assist warehouse staff with orders as necessary.
Qualifications & experience
The preferred applicant will hold a high school diploma (or equivalent) and a current manual driver’s license. You will be:
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Able to work well as part of a team with a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure and manage your time
- Be well-presented and maintain a tidy work place
- Be safety conscious and have an eye for quality control
- Fit and healthy to assist when needed within warehouse.
What we Offer
This role is perfect for local qualified people; those seeking stable employment and a return to the Tablelands or those seeking the benefits of a FNQ tree change:
- Wage range for this role is $60,000 – $80,000 per year depending on qualifications and experience bought to the business
- This is a full-time role with immediate start
- Some overtime and weekend work.
- The successful applicant will be eligible for growth and promotion.
- Relocation support available for the right applicant.
- 4×4 FNQ offer above award rates and an employee discount. The salary is dependent on the applicant’s demonstrated experience.
- 4×4 FNQ runs a team-based culture and the ideal candidate will bring a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to their role to help everyone provide the best service to customers in a timely manner.
- Throughout the year we participate in trade days and regular social gatherings.